[GRASS-user] Export raster to PostGIS

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:22:25 PDT 2022

As r.out.gdal uses GDAL library, it is bound to GDAL limitations.
According to the GDAL PG documentation, PG rasters are read-only:
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/postgisraster.html#raster-postgisraster
Thus you can read but can not write PG rasters with GDAL.

Māris.

piektd., 2022. g. 26. aug., plkst. 10:48 — lietotājs Asim via
grass-user (<grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: