[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS 8.0.0 Stand Alone

Martin Bittens martin.bittens at gmx.de
Tue Feb 8 02:56:37 PST 2022

Hello Anna,

thanks a lot for your fast reply.

I got the GRASS GIS stand alone installer from "
https://grass.osgeo.org/download/windows/#standalone-installers ". The
provided file there is "
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass80/binary/mswindows/native/WinGRASS-8.0.0-1-Setup.exe
" which installs " GRASS GIS 8.0.0dev (04e3de8fa)". I did not see any
installation file for " GRASS GIS 8.0.0 ". From where I can get tat one?

Regards

Martin