[GRASS-user] Need support with v.neighborhoodmatrix addon in GRASS

Micha Silver tsvibar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:01:12 PST 2022

On 23/02/2022 22:03, Mohajane Meriame wrote:
> Thank you very much for your support  Moritz Lennert,
> I successfully added *v.neighborhoodmatrix *addon in GRASS 8.0
> manually , but the plugin is not appearing in the list of extensions
> in GRASS software.
> Regards.
> Meriame

Seems to be working here:

micha at RMS:GIS$ g.version
GRASS 8.1.dev (2022)

micha at RMS:GIS$ g.extension v.neighborhoodmatrix
Fetching <v.neighborhoodmatrix> from GRASS GIS Addons repository (be
patient)...
Compiling...
Installing...
Updating extensions metadata file...
Updating extension modules metadata file...
Installation of <v.neighborhoodmatrix> successfully finished

micha at RMS:GIS$ v.neighborhoodmatrix help
Exports the neighborhood matrix of polygons in a vector map

Usage:
  v.neighborhoodmatrix [-b] input=name [player=value] [idcolumn=name]
    [output=name] [separator=character] [--overwrite] [--help] [--verbose]
    [--quiet] [--ui]

Flags:
   -b   create bidirectional matrix (same neighborhood relation repeated
twice)

> Le mer. 23 févr. 2022 à 18:58, Moritz Lennert
> <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> a écrit :
>
>     Hi Mohajane,
>
>     Le 23 février 2022 16:44:21 GMT+01:00, Mohajane Meriame
>     <mohajane.meriame13 at gmail.com> a écrit :
>     >I am new to GRASS software.
>     >I successfully added v.neighborhoodmatrix addon in GRASS 8.0
>     manually , but
>     >I couldn't use it.
>
>     Could you explain what you mean by that ? What did you do and what
>     exactly went wrong?
>
>     Moritz

Micha Silver
Ben Gurion Univ.