[GRASS-user] single window gui in main branch

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:31:09 PST 2022

Hi Anna,

It was indeed not there but I now know why. I updated and compiled today
but in this laptop I have not set remotes properly, so the code revision I
got (563797cd3) is older than when you merged the single window option.
Apologies for the noise 🙆

I have set the remotes correctly, updated, re-compiled and there it is!!!
yay!! I love it! 😍

Vero

ps: Indeed, maybe a tab Single-window would be much more visible and would
highlight the feature more.