[GRASS-user] Trouble calling R from GRASS on Mac

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:28:31 PST 2022

Hi all!

I have R (latest) and GRASS 7.8.6 installed on my Mac. Both R and GRASS
launch fine from the GUIs. I can launch R from the default Mac zsh terminal
window, but R will not launch from the GRASS bash shell… however, at a zsh
prompt, I can startup bash, and R launches as expected fmo the bash prompt.

So, how do I get the settings right to be able to launch R from the GRASS
bash terminal — this has never been a problem for me with my Ubuntu
installations

Suggestions are appreciated… thank you.

Tom