[GRASS-user] New single-window GUI

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 04:32:35 PST 2022

Hi grassers

Just to share that I am very pleased with the new single-window GUI too.
Everything is elegantly organized. And the tool panel to the right is a
charm. Warm congratulations to everyone that worked to make this a reality!

I compiled the main branch on openSUSE Tumbleweed today. For once
though, I experienced many compilation problems that were solved by
running make in each of the different location with errors. This is
unusual for me but it does not necessarily mean that there are problems
with GRASS. openSUSE Tumbleweed is a rolling distribution that is being
constantly upgraded so maybe this is caused by small differences in the
packages used, or perhaps by running make in parallel. Nothing to be
overly concerned with IMO.

Best

Hernán