[GRASS-user] Single GUI window in 8.0.0RC2?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:54:57 PST 2022

Oh, sorry that I wasn't explicit enough.

I meant the appearance in your operative system. In my fedora box is under
Applications or Start  --> settings --> appearance, and there, in the Style
tab, I see adwaita, adwaita dark and such... Once you pick one of the dark
themes among the options, grass will get it too :)

[image: image.png]