[GRASS-user] R: R: NULL values as output of i.atcorr

ilaria.ferrando87 at gmail.com ilaria.ferrando87 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:54:48 PST 2022

The output of r.info is the following

r.info map=immagine at mapset
 | Map:      immagine at mapset    Date: Tue Nov 30 12:51:12 2021    |
 | Mapset:   mapset             Login of Creator: [...]  |
 | Location: WGS84_UTM32                                                      |
 | DataBase: C:\Users\[...]\grassdata                      |
 | Title:    immagine                                                         |
 | Timestamp: none                                                            |
 |   Type of Map:  raster               Number of Categories: 0               |
 |   Data Type:    CELL                                                       |
 |   Rows:         10980                                                      |
 |   Columns:      10980                                                      |
 |   Total Cells:  120560400                                                  |
 |        Projection: UTM (zone 32)                                           |
 |            N:    4900020    S:    4790220   Res:    10                     |
 |            E:     609780    W:     499980   Res:    10                     |
 |   Range of data:    min = 0  max = 18876                                   |
 |   Data Description:                                                        |
 |    generato da r.in.gdal                                                   |
 |   Comments:                                                                |
 |    r.in.gdal -e input="C:\Users\[...]\T32TNP_2020062\   |
 |    2T100559_B04.jp2" output="immagine" memory=300 offset=0 num_digits=0    |

Do you mean the sixth line of the file? From the i.atcorr help it is the "mean target elevation above sea level [km]", and it is correct that it is negative.
I'm now wondering if the problem can be having put "0" for visibility (aerosol model concentration, fifth line). What do you think about it?