[GRASS-user] stvds

Ivan Marchesini ivan.marchesini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:48:45 PDT 2022

Thank you for your answer Veronica,

in the meantime I found an addons that does exactly what I need: sample
a strds at specific point in space and time defined by means of a point
vector layer having an attribute column with dates (tool prepared by
@Luca Delucchi: thank you)

I put the link here for anyone that in the future may have a similar
problem:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass82/manuals/addons/t.rast.what.aggr.html

thank you again

Ivan