[GRASS-user] How can I locate points on a river?

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:32:39 PDT 2022

Hi Micha!

Thank you for the suggestion — yes, I think so; I just started looking at
v.segment… the capability of GRASS continues to amaze me! Your help is much
appreciated!

BTW, on a separate note… did you get my email some time ago about revising
the "Flood Forecasting: a global perspective" book? Are you and your
colleague interested in making any additions or revisions to your book
chapter for the 2nd edition? Others reading this, who may be interested,
please contact me!

Thank you again!

Best wishes,
Tom