[GRASS-user] Help regarding i.ortho.photo

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 25 09:01:47 PDT 2022

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 1:10 AM <smruti at iitk.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi.
> I cannot find the "i.ortho.photo" suite in GRASS 8.2. I tried accessing it in the add ons menu.

Please note that i.ortho.photo is a core module set (not an addon), see:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass-stable/manuals/i.ortho.photo.html

> I tried installing GRASS 8.2 in Windows 10 and later tried using Fedora, but couldn't find it.
> Can anyone please help me out?

i.ortho.photo you can access from command line.

> Is this discontinued from the latest version of GRASS or am I missing something on how to proceed?

It is there but it doesn't appear in the search box which looks like a
but to me.

> I will be highly grateful if someone points me in the right direction

To start, you may run on command line:

i.ortho.photo --ui

Please report a but that i.ortho.* is missing from the GUI search:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues

It is indeed not in the menu (not all commands are listed there) - it
could be debated it it should be added there or not.

Best,
Markus