[GRASS-user] problem with g.gui.rlisetup on windows 10

Cyril BERNARD cyril.bernard at ird.fr
Mon May 16 02:24:51 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I met a problem with g.gui.rlisetup tool on Windows.

It is impossible to type the name of the configuration file in the
dialog (the text zone stays blank), thus impossible to click on "Next"
button, and to create the file.

Meanwhile I tried on Linux, and it works. So I have to create liconf
file on Linux and then, import it on
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\r.li ...

What's wrong with g.gui.rlisetup tool on Windows ? Is it a bug already
described ?

And, where can I find a documentation about the syntax, if I want to
create & edit the config file for r.li in a classic editor such as notepad ?

Regards,
Cyril Bernard
UMR Espace-Dev