[GRASS-user] multiple

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:38:32 PDT 2022

Hello Frank,
Sorry for being so late. The problem with v.profile is fixed in git
main [1]. It will be released as a part of 8.4.0. In the mean time you
can try to compile GRASS from git yourself to get the fix.

Māris.
 1. https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/commit/20331ef5ee9f9b34ae692b42daa9d49006f4e28e

ceturtd., 2022. g. 28. apr., plkst. 20:14 — lietotājs Maris Nartiss
(<maris.gis at gmail.com>) rakstīja: