[GRASS-user] i.smap can't find signature file

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:51:05 PDT 2022

It worked? Strange, as i.smap requires signature generated by
i.gensigset and should not work with one generated by i.gensig (this
fact is even present in the documentation).

i.maxlik can work with signature file from i.gensig or i.cluster as
both programs generate signature file with same structure.

Māris.

P.S. GRASS 8.2 is much better as a lot of bugs have been fixed.

ceturtd., 2022. g. 22. sept., plkst. 15:55 — lietotājs Klaus Mithöfer
(<mithoefer at gbd-consult.de>) rakstīja: