[GRASS-user] rasterize 3d line

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Fri Apr 7 03:45:03 PDT 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your message. But I don't think it helps me.

I want to add a bridge elevation to my DEM. So if I create a 3d vector
line (my bridge) with two vertex at x,y,z coordinates, and is it
possible to convert in a raster where each cells crossed by the line
inherits of his extrapolated altitude ? If no module exists to do that,
what would be the operations necessary to achieve this result ? I hope
it is clearer.

Frank