[GRASS-user] Building 8.2.1: not finding OpenBLASS

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 25 18:12:12 PDT 2023

On Tue, 25 Apr 2023, Huidae Cho wrote:

> The easiest fix would be just download the package and install it using
> installpkg.
> http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/OpenBLAS/pkg64/15.0/OpenBLAS-0.3.12-x86_64-1alien.txz

Huidae,

That fixed the problem. The source configured, built, and installed as it
had always done in the past.

For the past many years I had a copy of the git repo and would pull changes
when I prepared to run grass and rebuilt and reinstalled from a clean source
tree.

I looked at the Download page on the web site but didn't see the dev source
github repo URL in the source code portion. Does one still exist? If so,
I'll make a new clone of it and continue working with the current source and
reporting issues in the infrequent times they bite me.

Thanks again,

Rich