[GRASS-user] Development build not finding PDAL version installed

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:01:54 PST 2023

Could you check the config.log file for an exact error message?

There was a fix for PDAL as pdal-config enforces C++11 although it
requires C++17:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/commit/cb8293e8d40c02857b3a15bac441f703339ba5fd

Māris.

svētd., 2023. g. 12. febr., plkst. 00:39 — lietotājs Rich Shepard
(<rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>) rakstīja: