[GRASS-user] Fwd: [FOSS4G 2023 Academic Track] Submission deadline and preparation of reviews

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:04:31 PST 2023

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Academic Foss4g2023 <academic.foss4g2023 at gmail.com>
Date: lun, 13 feb 2023 a las 15:59
Subject: [FOSS4G 2023 Academic Track] Submission deadline and preparation
of reviews
To: Academic Foss4g2023 <academic.foss4g2023 at gmail.com>

Dear colleague,

we hope this mail finds you well. As co-chairs of the Academic Track of
FOSS4G 2023, we first want to invite you to *submit your work to the
Academic Track *of the upcoming conference in Kosovo. You can send a work
to be presented either as a standard talk or as a lighting talk to the
conference. We’d like to have you, since you are committed to the world of
FOSS4G.

As you may already know, the accepted papers will be published in the
International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial
Information Sciences (ISPRS Archives). This is the series of peer-reviewed
proceedings published by the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF PHOTOGRAMMETRY AND
REMOTE SENSING (ISPRS). The Archives are listed in the ISI Conference
Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, the E/I
Compendex, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).

The deadline for submission is the *19 February 2023*, you can submit you
work here:
https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-2023-academic-track/cfp

We also kindly ask you to *spread the news to other colleagues* who may be
interested in sending their work and participating in the conference.

Second, we started to prepare the review process that will take place
between the end of February and the first half of March. Since you
expressed your interest to act as a reviewer, *please send us some 3-4
keywords describing your area of expertise*. This will help us assign you
some abstracts that are relevant to that area (although please take into
account that this might not always be possible). Please send the keywords
by simply replying to this message.

Depending on the number of submissions we will receive, you will be asked
to review some abstracts (indicatively 3-5). Please inform us in case you
believe you will not have time for reviews between the end of February and
mid-March.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Marco Ciolli, Marco Minghini, Perparim Ameti and Bashkim Idrisi - Co-chairs
of the Academic Track Scientific Committee