[GRASS-user] Probabilistic neighborhood analysis

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 9 03:18:30 PST 2023

 Hi Ken,
The fuzzy logic tools seem interesting! But I am new to the concept so I did not really think about how could I set functions/rules that increase with the frequency of a land cover class...Do you know any example in this context?
I thought that people working with satellite imagery classification and cloud cover would have experience with that, since sometimes it is necessary to somehow interpolate and fill values cover by clouds...
BestB