[GRASS-user] Rscript error when using v.class.mlR

Jamille Haarloo j.r.haarloo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:34:25 PDT 2023

I am using standalone winGRASS, but installed it with OSGeo4W because I
also use QGIS.
I was using version 8.2.1, but went back to 7.8.5 and OSGeo4W v1.
With R4.3.1 getting other errors, and with R4.0 there was also trouble
finding the R script? (FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot
find the file specified.)
I checked the input text files. These don't have NA values.
I am doing a test classification with limited training-data.
-----------------------------------
*Msg when using R4.3.1*
Running R now. Following output is R output.
During startup - Warning messages:
1: Setting LC_COLLATE=en_US.cp1252 failed
2: Setting LC_CTYPE=en_US.cp1252 failed
3: Setting LC_MONETARY=en_US.cp1252 failed
4: Setting LC_TIME=en_US.cp1252 failed
Warning messages:
1: package 'caret' was built under R version 4.3.1
2: package 'ggplot2' was built under R version 4.3.1
Warning message:
package 'data.table' was built under R version 4.3.1
Something is wrong; all the Accuracy metric values are missing:
    Accuracy       Kappa
 Min.   : NA   Min.   : NA
 1st Qu.: NA   1st Qu.: NA
 Median : NA   Median : NA
 Mean   :NaN   Mean   :NaN
 3rd Qu.: NA   3rd Qu.: NA
 Max.   : NA   Max.   : NA
 NA's   :4     NA's   :4
Error: Stopping
In addition: There were 33 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
Execution halted
ERROR: There was an error in the execution of the R script.
Please check the R output.