[GRASS-user] Is this a bug in 8.3.dev?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed May 3 12:06:31 PDT 2023

Rich,

It might have to do with where GRASS is looking for Python. If a different version of Python (2.7) got installed when you download the source code and compiled it, it is now looking for a matching numpy.

You can check in the GRASS launch script GRASS.sh to see where the GRASS_PYTHON variable is pointing.

Michael
_____________________________

C. Michael Barton
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems (https://scas.asu.edu<https://scas.asu.edu/>)