[GRASS-user] ps.map: add elevation scale?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 15 17:41:45 PDT 2023

On Mon, 15 May 2023, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Since I can add a raster elevation legend using the GUI map window (see
> attached), why can't I add in in a .psmap file?

I stopped writing C code >20 years ago so I am not qualified to create a
ps_rlegend.c based on ps_vlegend.c and integrate it into ps.map. It would be
really helpful to be able to put an elevation legend on a map so it better
communicates to non-technical decision-makers.

Could someone quickly create a ps_rlegend.c and make it available to ps.map?

Rich