[GRASS-user] Selecting most appropriate r.resample.* module

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 16 07:02:00 PDT 2023

I have a DEM with a 1 foot resolution and I want to re-sample it to a 10
foot resolution. Not knowing the mathematics of each option
(r.resamp.bspline, r.resamp.filter, r.resamp.interp, r.resamp.rst,
r.resamp.stats, r.resample) I am asking for advice on selecting one.

The overall elevation difference is about 600 feet. My brief review of the 6
modules leads me to think that r.resamp.rst might be best for my data, But,
that's only a SWAG.

Please advise,

Rich