[GRASS-user] GRASS Working Groups

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:23:26 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We would like to establish working groups to better coordinate the GRASS
community activities such as software development, documentation, promotion
and fostering relations with other communities. If you are interested in
any of these topics or are already involved in these activities, please
consider joining the particular working group. Joining a working group is
also a great way for you to provide feedback on various issues, plug into
the community and contribute your expertise.

See the form for the proposed working groups and consider signing up:

https://forms.gle/BXzooNYBjgkjMmYk9

There is also a place in the form for your feedback. Once we get your
started.

Thank you,
Anna