[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] GRASS Working Groups

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 10 13:13:03 PDT 2023

Dear all,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 9:35 PM Anna Petrášová via grass-dev
<grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded! I will keep the survey [1] open until the end of the week. Alternatively, just let me know directly if you want to join.
>
> Based on the responses I created wiki pages for the different working groups [2] and added the respondents to the particular group. I assigned a group coordinator to each group to get us started. For those of you who already have access to the wiki, please add what kind of issues you are interested in within the working group. If you don't have a GRASS wiki account, you can either try to create it or ask me or the other group coordinators to fill those details for you. There may be some changes in the wiki authentication now [3], so I am unsure whether signing up at this point is feasible or not.

Yes, please subscribe to the Wiki as before. We don't know when the
new, simplified method will become available.
Just register here: https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Special:RequestAccount
and notify by email me (or another wiki admin).

The (still) annoying part is to manually approve the good account
registrations. But having your notification it will be doable.

Markus