[GRASS-user] Learn more about NSF funded project for GRASS ecosystem

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:57:21 PDT 2023

As a follow up on our announcement about the NSF funded project to enhance
GRASS ecosystem [1] I would like to invite everybody interested to an info
session! We will briefly explain what we hope to achieve in this project
and how you can get involved. There will be time for Q&A as well.
To allow as many people to join, we plan two 1-hour info sessions at
different days and times:

* Thursday, September 21
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=9&day=21&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=207&p2=51&p3=48&p4=197&p5=3703>
(EST
2pm, Europe 8pm)
* Friday, September 22
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=9&day=22&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=207&p2=51&p3=48&p4=197&p5=3703>
(EST
10am, Europe 4pm)

The content of both sessions will be the same. I will send zoom links a day
before each event.
Hope to see you there!

Anna

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/news/2023_09_06_nsf_grant_awarded/