[GRASS-user] Using RStudio in a GRASS GIS session

sibylle.stoeckli at gmx.ch sibylle.stoeckli at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 19 06:09:01 PDT 2024

Dear community

Thank you very much for all your input.

Unfortunately I got always the same error

The command "rstudio" is either misspelled or
could not be found.

The command "GRASS" is either misspelled or
could not be found.

Find here some info about the operating system:

GRASS version: 8.3.2
Code revision: 695385bb79
Build date: 2024-03-07
Build platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32
GDAL: 3.8.4
PROJ: 9.3.1
GEOS: 3.12.1
SQLite: 3.41.1
Python: 3.9.18
wxPython: 4.2.1
Platform: Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0     .

Kind regards

Sibylle