[GRASS-user] raster boxplots wrong assignment

sibylle.stoeckli at gmx.ch sibylle.stoeckli at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 25 06:30:24 PDT 2024

Dear Micha

I am still wondering, why the  square 521150 is not part of your boxplot when selecting squares between 520000 to 600000?

I still get the wrong assignment using the same code, however, my boxplot shows all squares > 520000

The difference is that I use v.extract Untersuchungsquadrate and your code is v.extract quadrate.

How do you define “quadrate” is there an additional command line?

Here my code

# Set the region and MASK ALL-EMA

g.region -a vector=Untersuchungsquadrate_2020_2024 raster=al_pres_apple_spring_merged

v.extract Untersuchungsquadrate_2020_2024 out=quadrat_3 where="ID_Quadrat>520000 and ID_Quadrat<600000" --o

v.to.rast quadrat_3 out=quadrat_3 use=attr attribute_column=ID_Quadrat --o

r.boxplot -o input=al_pres_apple_spring_merged zones=quadrat_3 output="al_pres_boxplot_3.png" raster_statistics=median –o

Kind regards

Sibylle