[GRASSweb-list]Re: problems to Intern. users list inscription

Sigrid Hess shess at students.uni-mainz.de
Fri Jun 21 07:58:18 EDT 2002

> Hi Operator(s),
>
> I made some attempts to participate to the International GRASS Users
> Mailing list without success.
>
> When I wanted to post a message this morning, I got this reply:
> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:35:16 CDT
> From: listproc at baylor.edu
> To: shess at students.uni-mainz.de
> Cc: grass at baylor.edu
> Subject: list GRASSLIST: List Message Rejected
>
> Dear shess at students.uni-mainz.de:
>
> Your recent message to the GRASSLIST list has been
> rejected for the following reason:
>
> Only list subscribers may send messages to this list.
>
> If you need assistance, please contact the list owner at
> GRASSLIST-request at baylor.edu

my new attempt of inscription this morning ...

> Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:37:32 +0200 (MEST)
> From: Sigrid Hess <shess at students.uni-mainz.de>
> To: listproc at baylor.edu
> Subject: subscribe GRASSLIST Sigrid Hess

was without reaction and feedback until now.

Please look for my correct inscription.
Perhaps the source of the problem is the change of my
e-mail address

from:
shess at mail.uni-mainz.de

to:
shess at students.uni-mainz.de

By the way, my inscription to the developers list
was without any problems.

 thanks &
 best wishes

 Sigrid