[GRASSweb-list]aquiring grass

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu May 23 02:28:50 EDT 2002

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 01:46:58AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> As far as I know there is no CD which contains a
> GRASS version build for windows 2000.

The "GRASS snapshot" CDROM contains a full GRASS web site snapshot.
This also contains the winGRASS versions and a MacOSX version
(however, without the OpenOSX installation program, this is only
available from OpenOSX).

Please have a look at:
 http://grass.itc.it/acquire.html#offline

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it