[GRASSweb-list]Re: FTP Mirror in Venezuela - South America

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon May 27 05:12:37 EDT 2002

Hi Damian,

thanks for mirroring GRASS. I have added the new site everywhere
into the lists, the NEWS section and the mirrors world map.

Best regards

 Marksu Neteler

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it