[GRASSweb-list]Re: About GRASS

Bhuwan Joshi gissystems at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 09:47:46 EDT 2002

Dear Sir,
The server of our web site is situated in Luxemberg (Europe), as its a hosted site. We are currently in India. The person who host our site is facing some family problems, so we are unable to contact him at this moment. We are unable to install required software "rsync". We called him but unable to get him because of some problems. Extremely sorry to write this.
What we are planning is if we get the content of about GRASS as:
1. System Requirements for GRASS  2. From where to download the GRASS 3. What all GIS functionalities supported by GRASS 4. GRASS logo 5. GRASS help manuals . 6. GRASS News, Conferences and Seminars information and other useful info about GRASS.
We will design here beautiful web pages on GRASS and upload them. We will present the GRASS in a beautiful way on GIS Systems, believe us.
So if you could help us in this matter, we are very much pleased.
We all are GIS professionals and plus also a very good web designers. So we really want to present GRASS in a beautiful way. We just need content about the GRASS and your permission.
Your full support required. Let get us a permission from ur side for doing this, we also feel to promote GRASS in India also.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Bhuwan Chand Joshi
 Markus Neteler wrote:Dear Sir,

you are welcome to mirror the GRASS web site (614M at time).
Details about mirroring mechanism is described at

http://grass.itc.it/grass.mirrors.html

Please keep us informed when the mirror is running.

Kind regards

Markus Neteler

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 05:32:13AM -0700, Bhuwan Joshi wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> We at GIS Systems, a small team of people helps GIS professionals, developers and students worldwide through online system on our web site.
>
> We basically do the marketing of GIS Software Components and tools to bring business to GIS companies.
>
> We all are the GIS developers and professionals from various Indian GIS companies and putting our efforts on GIS Systems to share our knowledge and do business.
>
> We are located in India, New Delhi.
>
> Please feel free to visit us at http://www.gissystems.com
>
> We are the newly born GIS company. We are planning to build online GIS Software components and tools market on Internet like Component Source Inc is there for Software technologies.
>
> Our basic aim is to deliever business to GIS Software Builders and intent to help GIS professionals worldwide.
>
> We are targeting the entire world through our online system.
>
> Whether we are able to apply for making GIS Systems as a Mirror site of GRASS GIS Software?
>
> We will advertise the GRASS software on GIS Systems web site, full version with each and everything about grass.
>
> Feel free to write us.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> The GIS Systems Team
>
> K-47 Sarojini Nagar,
>
> New Delhi-23, India.
>
> Ph: 91 11 4677215
>
> ( You can call us after IST 10:00 p.m. and before 5:00 p.m.)

faith.yahoo.com