[GRASSweb-list]Re: your mail

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Oct 10 05:52:55 EDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:29:36PM +0530, Satyajit  Das wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I'm A GIS professional from The Jadavpur University ,Calcutta and I work
> independetly on Web Applications.
> Although this may not be relevant ,our Web-activity can be understood from
> the site developed by us :www.rctconline.com
> We would be happy to find the details pertaining to this Indian Mirror
> program for GRASS.
> Thank you.
> Satyajit das
> chief coordinator.
> India

Thanks for the offer to mirror the GRASS web site.
Please find detailed information about the mirroring process
at bottom of the page
 http://grass.itc.it/grass.mirrors.html

The mirror software "rsync" is freely available. Find the URL
at bottom of above page.

Please let us know when the Indian mirror site is running.

Kind regards

  Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italy
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it