[GRASSweb-list]Mirror

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Apr 11 12:00:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 02:06:31PM +0200, Mirror (es.sytes.net) wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are interested in become a mirror of your site. We have a mail server
> and our http is not in use. So we offer you an http server directory.
>
> Our site is in Spain and would be under http://es.sytes.net domain. If you
> want we can offer you mailing list and pop3 account if you need it.

Thanks for your offer! A Spanish GRASS mirror were nice.

> We only can be mirror for your site if we can get files by ftp.

Well, we can only support "rsync" connections. "rsync" is Free
Software and easy to install. Advantage is that only changed
files are transferred to minimize the bandwidth.

At bottom of this page:
http://grass.itc.it/grass.mirrors.html

es explained how to install "rsync".

Kind regards

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
      Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
tel +39 0461 314 520 (fax -591)           http://mpa.itc.it