[GRASSweb-list]grasslist access problems

Luis Coronado guaiacum at racsa.co.cr
Sat Apr 12 16:55:37 EDT 2003

Hi all
I am grass user and several months ago i was happily receiving the
messages from the grasslist mailing list. Also a couple of months ago,
my default email account was disabled and it was not until last month
that i got it back. I was able to receive most of the old messages from
several mailing lists, but the grasslist is not the case. I write you
because i founded in the grasslist info page your addresses. I hope that
you can give me a solution for my problem. This mailing list is another
source of information and knowledge for my GRASS skills.

Thanks

Luis Coronado
Costa Rica