[GRASSweb-list]how to unsubscribe GRASSLIST?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Apr 29 12:08:29 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:37:56PM +0300, katja wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> how can unsubscribe GRASSLIST in  the acceptable way? i've written  mere
> 'unsubscribe GRASSLIST' (without quotations) on the subject line of the
> message or in 'the message part' or both. what do i do wrong?  don't
> really understand - sorry, my poor english! - the expression 'On a line by
> itself in the body of the message'...

I have simplified this sentence:
In the body of the message, write the command:
unsubscribe GRASSLIST

> (hope this one comes from isvier at hotmail.com)
No, it came from
katja <katjaviberg at hotmail.com>

You have to send the message from the account you are subscribed with. If
not possible, redefine the "From" settings before posting.

Cheers
--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
                 http://mpa.itc.it