[GRASSweb-list]GRASS Mirror Site in India

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 11:20:51 EST 2003

I was going to add it to the mirrors list on the web site, but the URL
you sent has an unresolvable domain on my computer.  Is there a typo ?

Scott Mitchell

------
Scott W. Mitchell		Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Carleton University, B349 Loeb Building (Office A209)
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K1S 5B6
+1-613-520-2600 ext 2695 Fax: 1-613-520-4301