[GRASSweb-list]GRASS Mirror Site in India

Western Ghats Biodiversity Information System wgbis at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Dec 11 01:09:42 EST 2003

Dear Dr.Mitchell, Dr.Neteler

I provide the IP address also regarding the GRASS Mirror site

URL is

http://ces.iisc.ernet.in/grass
http://144.16.93.203/grass/Welcome.html
http://wgbis.ces.iisc.ernet.in/grass/Welcome.html

All these URL leads to Grass Mirror site
                    (http://wgbis.ces.iisc.ernet.in/grass)

with best wishes

Dr.T.V.Ramachandra

for