[GRASSweb-list]information of training

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 10 04:31:53 EST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

our website grass.itc.it should tell you about the Free Software GRASS.
If you have further questions about the software
the mailing lists are the best places to ask.

If you refer to the announcement on the website about the Italian GRASS
user meeting you have to mail rossano.ciampalini at unifi.it to find
out the details for this.

Hopefully this answers your question,
	Bernhard REITER