[GRASSweb-list]Tutorial

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jul 1 04:00:54 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:54:34PM +0530, M Malini wrote:
> Greetings!
> I am mahesh, field researcher in Center for Knowledge Societies, Bangalore
> (India) Can i request u to send me contact id's of
> individuals/organizations in bangalore who could provide training to us in
> grass.  I appreciate u r time and attention to read this mail and hope to
> hear from you.
>
> best

Hi Mahesh,

an option for you is to ask at the Indian Institute of Science at Bangalore,
Centre for Ecological Sciences
http://ces.iisc.ernet.in/

Once there was Dr. Harini Nagendra, she was teaching and using GRASS. Maybe
some other staff continued to work with GRASS or could provide pointers to
you or Dr. Harini Nagendra is back (greetings in that case).

A second option is to subscribe and write to the international GRASS mailing list:
http://grass.itc.it/support.html#int_list

Best regards

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica