[GRASSweb-list]Avid HD - Discreet Logic - Sony - Tektronix

Promotions promo at highend-solutions.com
Tue Jul 1 21:32:19 EDT 2003

Subject: Avid HD - Discreet Logic - Sony - Tektronix

High End Solutions is running Special Deals on New and Pre-Owned

Avid DS HD, Avid DS, Avid MC XL v.10 or 11, Avid MC ABVB v. 7.1
Symphony v. 4.0, Inferno HD, Flame v. 7.6, Flame HD, Smoke v. 4.0,
Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Pro HD turnkey systems, Tektronix 601E & HD,
Sony Digibeta A500, Sony BVM20F1U Monitor, Jaleo, Abekas 8150
and Grassvalley Switchers, all for SALE.

To view an html version of this email with pricing
http://www.highendsolutionsnaps.com/emailpromo.htm

*********** For More Great Deals ***************
Visit Our Web Site www.highendsolutionsnaps.com

Need a turnkey solution? Let us configure it for you.
We have 12 years experience and are ACSRHD certified.

We always have special offers on ALL HD systems...

We are also seeking to purchase any pre owned post production equipment,
including Telecine rooms. You can reach us via email or by phone to receive a
detailed quote on your choice.

Carlos Lucero
High End Solutions
150 Paularino Ave. Ste. 280
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone - 714-755-5580
FAX - 714-427-0565
Cell - 949-279-1087

To Be Removed From Future Mailings. Please be aware that remove procedures
will take around 3-5 days.