[GRASSweb-list]Installation

Ecotopic at aol.com Ecotopic at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 17:44:20 EST 2003

I know this is probably a silly question for you, but here's my problem.

I have installed LINUX on my computer for the sole purpose of being able to
install and use GRASS. However, as a rank beginner with LINUX I have found
your installation instructions to be next to incomprehensible. I haven't got
a clue as to how to install this software.

Are there any step by step instructions?

                                                        Robert Bottom