[GRASSweb-list]HTML pages management

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Nov 7 05:17:31 EST 2003

Hi,

I would like to inform the (few) subscribers of this list,
that I don't continue to follow this list (for a while?).

In case web site related posting come up, you may either
fix them in Web-CVS directly or forward them to the RT bug
tracker (maybe that wants a new 'area' there called 'website'?).

Best regards

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica