[GRASSweb-list]Why are my messages rejected ?

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Thu Oct 16 04:50:49 EDT 2003

I have already subscribed.

Why is this ?:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:33 AM

Dear temiz at deprem.gov.tr:

Your recent message to the GRASSLIST list has been
rejected for the following reason:

Only list subscribers may send messages to this list.

If you need assistance, please contact the list owner at
GRASSLIST-request at baylor.edu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/14/2003 11:35 AM

Greetings and welcome to the GRASS GIS Users List! This list is provided
for the discussion of issues to the GRASS GIS. This includes, but is
certainly not limited to user issues and support, programmer issues,
and general discussion of topics related to GRASS and GIS. Your
moderators for this list are the GRASS Development Team at
grass at baylor.edu
Dear user,

your request
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks

Ahmet Temiz
General Directory of Disaster Affairs
Ankara TURKEY

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.