[GRASSweb-list]my messages still rejected

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Oct 17 06:25:50 EDT 2003

hello

my messages are still rejected in spite of the fact that I have
subscribed to user list (grass at baylor.edu) recently.

PS I subscibed statgrass list ( and other list I subscribed) work
well. Only from grass user list

please check and this address: temiz at deprem.gov.tr
--

Ahmet Temiz
General Directory of Disaster Affairs

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.