[GRASSweb-list]GRASS WIKI migration

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Oct 27 11:58:18 EST 2003

Due to the continuous technical problems with 'phpWIKI'
I have installed the very simple 'tipiwiki2' today.

[ What's a WIKI site?
  A WIKI is a site where everyone can collaborate on the content. ]

Now we need volunteers to migrate the contents
from
 http://grass.itc.it/wiki/
 http://grass.itc.it/wiki2/

It's almost copy-paste, no programming skills needed.

Once the 'phpWIKI' contents are migrated, I'll close it.

Thanks in advance

 Markus
--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica