[GRASSweb-list]GRASS on CD-ROM page?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Sep 8 11:09:06 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 04:55:18PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > > Except the FreeGIS CD. :)
> > As mentioned: "most items" ....
> >
> > > It makes it harder to keep that offer up
> > > if important advertisment like this is removed...
> >
> > Yep. But you have access to CVS web, so feel free to modify
> > the pages.
>
> Naturally.
> I was just asking why it was changed.

sure.

> It probably is not polite to just to a change
> which could potentially be controversal
> without asking about the structure first. :)

Well........

Long version:
[snip]

short version:
If I would ask for every major change (say, 25% a.k.a. some
hundred changes) and wait one day for comments, I would wait
years.
All changes are posted to this list, so they can be reviewed:
http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/weblist/

You are subscriber as well...

See also
http://grass.itc.it/searchgrass.html
Search acquire.html
Restrict to: weblist

http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/weblist/2003-July/001094.html

> Thanks again for readded the FreeGIS CD.

No problem.

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica