[GRASSweb-list]Mirror for Indian subcontinent

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Sep 9 18:12:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

important to note is that only selected sites can rsync from grass.itc.it.

The other mirrors may use
grass.ibiblio.org
hgeo02.geog.uni-hannover.de

as explained on the mirror sites web page.

Happy mirroring,

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica