[GRASSweb-list]wiki's not wiki'ing

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Sep 22 09:25:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 01:59:29PM -0500, Daniel Calvelo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Accessing the wiki from http://grass.itc.it I get:
>
> lib/DbaDatabase.php:38: Fatal[256]: driver initialization failed
>
> Looks like a problem in the DB access or configuration in phpwiki. Is the DBMS
> running? Is the right PHP DBI module specified/installed?

It works occasionally. The phpwiki software is quite poor and the
maintainers don't answer any question/bug report. We search for
volunteers to migrate it to a different Wiki software.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler at itc.it>       http://mpa.itc.it
ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica