[GRASSweb-list]About Mirror Site

veevee veevee at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Sep 23 02:00:28 EDT 2003

Hi!

   I am from Academia Sinica Computing Centre,Taiwan.

   We have hosted Grass Mirror Site for couples of year in Taiwan.
   Out mirror site's url is http://grass.cis.sinica.edu.tw
   But we were denied by the mirror server recently. I have known the
   new policy for mirroring.
   Do you have any suggestion for ours to rebuild the mirror site in Taiwan?

   Thanks for any help!